Tuesday 16 February 2010

Ape

Hello! I do hope one and all has had delicious pancakes!

I'm back in the land of the living - For this, I would like to thank my little sisters, for visiting and giving me no time to think about anything but then, and Eastenders, for being so thoroughly gripping recently. (Although I am finding the 'whodunnit' adverts really grating now...okay, we get it...duf dufs).

Had a great weekend - my stomach muscles are bloody killing me from Go Ape - that harness really shows you who's boss after a couple of hours and tens of zip slides. However, it was bloody brilliant...terrifying at times, and completely classic when I was mistaken for my sisters' mum then almost failed to climb a rope net. I would be an absolutely useless conscript....the army would almost certainly benefit from having me in an office...sorting the post and answering the phones is my calling.

I also had the joyful experience of changing a tyre for the first time. A lovely man came past and tried to help, but then we realised my spare was flat, so he went on his way and I had to run around to find someone who could take me to get my spare changed so that I could change the other tyre. JOB DONE though, and I was surprised at how easy it was...the men make out like their traditional stereotype jobs are hard - give me changing a wheel over the ironing, cooking a meal or hoovering any day of the week!

That's all really - me and the sisters hung out and watched films and ate a lot...exactly as it should be a reckon. I got my arse kicked at darts by an 11 year old about 20 times. booo.

Off to Norwich this weekend - VERY excited! Will be going to look for wedding dresses - more on that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment